Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Success! Cooking Demo Video


My thanks to all of you who contributed to the success of this project! I could not have done it without you.

My latest video ran 9:18. I forgot some material that I wanted to include, but it's probably just as well, because I squeaked in under the length limit. Because I can't watch video on my computer, and I couldn't figure out the playback controls on my friend's camera, I had to upload it blind. It took about an hour for the upload and subsequent processing.

But it's there and it works. Now I can relax.

Not too long. I've written my answers to the application questions on a copy, but I haven't formatted them so that I can print them instead of handwriting them.

Still, this is a huge relief!

1 comment:

Janet said...

Yeah Flo! You did a great job!