Tuesday, July 8, 2008

I've decided to skip my birthday.

Not for long, just ten days or so.

The apartment remodel is next week. I have specific things to accomplish this week; ignoring my birthday will allow me to get more done.

Next week there's a Diamondbacks Family Friday game that I'm considering. (Entry, hot dog, drink and a pass to the zoo for $15 per person) There's also a twilight tour (see Calendar) at Deer Valley Rock Art Center that I've been looking forward to. Both of those are after the remodel, when I'll be able to relax and enjoy them.

This week won't be all work and no play. I ended up with a total of four free birthday meals at local restaurants; three of them are even healthy! Using them this week will let me spend more time preparing for the remodel and less on routine housework.

Also, several online photo sites have holiday pricing on prints through Saturday. I want to select and edit photos from the last few months so that I can get the prints on sale.

No comments: