Friday, November 9, 2007

Misery!

I feel awful!

It's my neck, which has caused a sinus infection and headache in addition to the pain in the neck, itself. I whining, because I've gotten used to not feeling this way!

And I have three mystery shops that I put off yesterday because I didn't feel well enough, and now I feel worse! They are some of my favorite shops. The shops are easy, and the report is easy. I just don't feel like even leaving the apartment!

These are the shops that I was unable to print the paperwork for last week. Today and Thursday are the last days they can be done, and I have three scheduled for Thursday, too! There's a limit to how much gasoline I can put in my 13 gallon tank in one day, and six shops is too many!

I've drunk some caffeine, which usually helps the headache. I'm going to try some other stuff (legal and within prescribed limits!) and lie down for a little while.

Flo

No comments: