Friday, June 20, 2008

What's wrong with this picture?



I thought I was done.

I had the shelf, I had all the components in the right rooms, I had them talking to each other.... I pushed the stand back where it goes and turned the power on. The result was not what I expected.

When I started this project I coiled up the cable from the wall and tucked it out of the way. You can see it right there, behind the TV, still tucked out of the way. I never re-connected it.

I can watch DVDs and listen to music in the office. I can watch exercise videos in the wellness room. For the time being, the only TV I can get is Channel 8 (KAET), badly.

The rest of the story? When we were getting ready to swap the furniture last month the first thing we did was pack up all the videos and CDs, in order to move the entertainment center. I thought I could live without them until after the remodeling next month. I have about a dozen audio CDs that were in the office and one Blockbuster DVD. The rest are still packed.

(Image is washed out because I had to play with the exposure to compensate for the bright spots.)

No comments: