Friday, December 19, 2008

1492

No, not that 1492.

I filled my gas tank Thursday night for $14.92. 10.51 gallons @ $1.419/gallon

The last time I bought gasoline I paid $2.99 per gallon; the total was more than $30.

I really intended that to be the last time I bought gasoline this year. It was Halloween night. I usually try to buy gasoline once a month, whether I need it or not, but I was going to be out of town for most of November. I thought that would allow me to stretch the tank to two months.

It wasn't to be. Although...I still had a couple of gallons left. I could have tried....

Maybe I paid a higher price than I realized for those trips to Sky Harbor to use their free wi-fi.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Are you complaining? Our gas was down to $1.459. Then it started going up by about $.15/day. Yes, I said per day. Of course, I didn't need gas when it was $1.459. Now I do when it is bitter cold and icy. Maybe elves will fill it overnight while it is in the garage.