Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I'm a jerk.

I finally figured it out...I'm a jerk. That's why I keep making messes at home.

The first one was superheated, sweetened milk, while making rice pudding. I got the stove, the floor, the wall. The counters, the sink. Everything in the sink, everything hanging on the wall. The pans on the stove, the food on the counter.

Next was Dr. Pepper, in the dining room. My side table, my recliner, my lapboard, the carpet. My scrapbooking supply cart, the mail, the receipts, the calendar.

Miracle whip, flour, cocoa.

The kitchen is cleaner than it's been in years, right down to taking the stove apart.

I'm a jerk...that's why I keep spilling things or knocking them over. I misjudge the distance to a container, or pick it up before I have a good grip on it.

eta*: coordination. That's the word I need. I'm having problems with coordination.

*eta = "edited to add"

No comments: