Friday, December 7, 2007

I am SO tired.

That pretty much sums it up.

There are days that I simply can't stay awake. I know that when that happens I should just go to bed and stay there until my body has accomplished whatever healing it needs, but sometimes I simply can't: I have mystery shops to complete, or to report. Or it's the first of the month and I have bills to pay. Or I've made commitments to be places, and I need to stay in contact, even if I can't follow through. Or all of the above!

And all of that just increases the stress and guilt that I feel.

I'm so tired.

Update (a few hours later): I currently have one shop to report and one to complete and report. In spite of my financial concerns I may just stop accepting assignments for a while, other than two clients. They both are simple shops, simple reports, pay quickly and reliably and don't require eating fast food.

No comments: