Friday, December 7, 2007

Splash!

details later. Short version: I have a membership to my former health club at no charge! A true blessing!

Effective January 1 my health insurance provider is offering in the Silver&Fit program to its Medicare members. I went to an introductory meeting today. The health clubs are offering us free passes through the end of the year.

This is the club where I used to belong. There is a pool with whirlpool, sauna and steam room, nice locker room, aerobic machine area, rooms for group classes and both weight machines and free weights. That is where I first used the water-based resistance equipment I own; I won't have to take mine. (Aqua-Jogger and Hydro-Bells) My massage therapist practices there.

I left the house at 7am to complete a mystery shop. I wasn't planning to be gone for nine hours, but it was worth it!

No comments: