Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Hmm... New apartment service?

When I cleared the patio last Monday for the painters I swept, but not thoroughly, and I left the mess in a pile. Between the desert, the dry air and the wind, my patio is a dumping ground for dirt and leaves. After moving the furniture into the closet I did not feel up to sweeping up the mess and hauling it through the apartment.

The patio is a lot lower on my list of priorities than the laundry, kitchen, bathrooms, etc.

Someone just cleaned my patio. He swept it thoroughly and carefully, then swept the mess into a shovel and passed it to someone outside. It was (what I consider to be) a manure shovel, and it took three loads.

He then hopped the fence back out. The fence that comes nearly up to my shoulder. He just, put his hand on top and ... hopped the fence! And he's not that tall!

I thought maybe it was the painters, but they were supposed to finish last Saturday. As he was finishing I saw a landscaping company logo on his shirt.

Hmmm. It looks very nice.

Update, 3/31/08: They did it again last week. Apparently it is a new service.

1 comment:

~*~Dani~*~ said...

How wonderful! What a kind act to perform for you!