Thursday, March 13, 2008

WHAT was I thinking? (World Trade Center)

I have enjoyed my Blockbuster Online subscription. I took full advantage of the Total Access feature, which allowed me to exchange a DVD at a local store for another movie, instead of mailing it back, but when they raised the price recently, I dropped to a plan without that feature.

Last week I returned my final DVD shipped while I had the exchange privilege. I wandered the store, considering which movie to choose for my last, hands-on, selection.

I saw World Trade Center on the shelf and rented it. What was I thinking?

I had intended to see this movie. I heard that it was very well done. My friends recommended it.

But that is not where I need to be mentally this week! I have stuff that urgently needs to be done. The last class of the current Cooking For Life session is today. I'm tired. Really tired.

Sigh. I may return the movie without even opening it.

No comments: