Monday, October 29, 2007

Shelves, part 3

Well, the shelves are in place. The stuff is not.

I really wanted to avoid pulling everything out at once. I wanted to deal with once kind of stuff at a time...linens, first aid, household. I also plan to move my pantry system to one of the new shelves. It is currently scattered among four different rooms. (Custom Kitchen Planning using Tupperware's Modular Mates.)

I also would rather not have aggravated the injury to my left wrist. It started with that same accident in August. I aggravated it in September dealing with the plumbing clean-up, and I aggravated it maneuvering the shelves into place. Now it hurts unless I hold it in one particular position. Unfortunately, it's not the position that my brace maintains.

And I burned both dinner and lunch, too.

No comments: