Monday, October 1, 2007

October? How'd that happen?

Time seems to be slipping by at warp speed.

It's been a week; my tooth still doesn't hurt. That's a blessing.

The temperature in the Phoenix area has dropped, finally. It's not even 90F yet, at 11 a.m. Today the sky is overcast, a side effect of a storm just off Baja California.

I missed my meetings yesterday. Saturday I developed a sore throat, serious enough that I had trouble swallowing. I decided that I needed sleep more than I needed to be in a room with lots of people. I slept very late and was back in bed before 9 p.m. I went to bed in the middle of watching a television show; I couldn't stay awake. I'm feeling better today, but still tired.

I received a notice last week that maintenance workers would be entering my apartment sometime this week, something about the A/C unit and drywall. I didn't get it, but it means I can't shower for another four hours. By then I may be asleep again.

In fact, I may go right now.

No comments: