Saturday, May 10, 2008

Google Docs and my new leukemia album



When I login to Blogger.com notices of new or improved features are included on the first page I see. One was listed last week that I immediately became excited about: PowerPoint-style presentations can be included in blogs. They are a feature of Google Docs, with which I was unfamiliar, so I started exploring.

I chose as a test project my leukemia album. I actually have two: one for 2007, recording my reaction to learning I have incurable cancer, and another for 2008, which focuses on my determination to get my life back. A presentation seemed an ideal way to share the pages of an album with my friends.

This is my first try. It's very rough: I need to rescan the pages, using consistent settings, and improve the design of the title page. But once I post this entry, I'll see whether the feature works.

No comments: