Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Decisions, decisions...

What would provide the biggest boost to my immune system? Attending my T'ai Chi Chih class or auditioning to be on Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?

I've already completed a mystery shop today. It was by request, for a bonus. I'm scheduled to do another at lunch, but I've arranged to postpone it until tomorrow in order to attend the audition. If I do that I will need to buy the same fast food lunch twice tomorrow, between the hours of 11 and 3.

Staying home and catching up on the laundry didn't even make the list.

Update: How depressing! I realized that I'm so tired I'm not sure I can drive safely. I'm going to bed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Flo!

I hope the audition went well!!

AzLady2 said...

Thanks, Tonia, but I spend the day sleeping, instead.