Monday, August 6, 2007

Retreat

That's a noun, not a verb.

I won't be online much for the rest of the week.

Sometimes I just need to stop, catch my breath and figure out how to get from where I am to where I want to be. Once I figure out where I am and where I want to be! LOL

Normally I would get out of town, spend some time hiking and photographing nature, relax, unwind.... That's not an option, but I can still choose to set aside some of the things I use for distraction when I'm avoiding dealing with uncomfortable but urgent issues. The Internet is high on that list.

I'll still be checking my email, but I'll only read the equivalent of First Class Mail, and not all of that.

At the very latest I'll check in after my appointment with the oncologist on Friday. I'll get the results of the CT scan last week, and we'll agree on a treatment plan.

Thank you, so much, for your continuing prayers and support.

No comments: