Wednesday, August 29, 2007

I'm tired.

I know. I've used that title before.

For the past week or so that has been my focus. And the lymph nodes in my neck seem more swollen. I'm pretty sure I'm losing ground against the leukemia.

It all comes back to balance, and I haven't found it, yet. Balance between the medication I take for other health challenges and the damage that it causes. Balance between my need for income and my need for rest. Balance between the payoff I expect from some changes at home and the effort needed to accomplish them. Balance between feeding my spirit and maintaining my environment. Balance between my need for resolution of some long-standing situations that cause me grief and regret and the increased pain of confronting some people whom I trusted completely and who have caused me great harm.

I'm tired.

No comments: