Saturday, January 24, 2009

Time to leave...

I feel well. I'm thinking clearly, most of the time. I've been tired today, waiting for the blood and having low blood sugar, but that's ok. I worked hard this week; I'm enjoying the weekend.

I've packed up the stuff I'm not using. I've started making notes for future treatment cycles and to share with others. I ranted for 25 minutes today, with my door open, about a medical philosophy that sees a human with diabetes as broken, with an unalterable downward future, when I am proof that is not true.

It's time to leave.

P.S. My doctors are wonderful! They support me in my choices. They are supporting my choices even in the hospital, when the cancer treatment is aggravating the diabetes. I was ranting after reading the Diabetes patient information they gave me.

No comments: