Sunday, January 4, 2009

Challenge: 52 Blessings

I joined two challenges this year on ScrapShare. One is a scrapbooking challenge, 52 Blessings; I commited to creating a layout each week about a blessing in my life.

The only hard part has been limiting myself. I finished the first layout before the thread was even created to post the results; I created my second layout the next day. I've started a couple more. I have to keep reminding myself that there are other tasks that need my attention.

I'm just so grateful for the many blessings in my life that I can't wait to record and share them!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i agree your idea ! very nice blog

AzLady2 said...

Thank you!

Although I maintain a Gratitude Journal, I am excited to have this new opportunity. As I post my layouts here and on ScrapShare I have the opportunity to express publicly my gratitude for the many blessings in my life.