Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Heavenly Father will provide

I finally recognized that I've been pretty stressed this week. With information changing quickly I have panicked.

Please, accept my apologies. I didn't mean to take it out on those I love and trust.

The hand of God has been absolutely clear during my stay here, over and over and over. He knows what I need. He knows when I need it. He knows when I need to just stop what I'm doing, to listen, to breathe, to ponder.

I have been blessed these two weeks, repeatedly. Is everything great? No, of course not. This is not how I would have chosen to spend this time. And money!

But it has been a positive experience, a life-changing time, from which I see an enormous potential for good.

I'm going to do my best to relax, to trust the Lord, to wait on His timetable. Everything will get done that needs to get done.

Thank you, all. I appreciate your prayers, and keep you in mine.

Good night!
Flo

No comments: