Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Hi, everyone, I'm back!

Back online, not back home.

It's been a very, very long and tiring day. I have had two weeks of extreme experiences, which I will post eventually, but not tonight.

I would like to thank you, all, for your generous prayers, blessings, phone calls, service, errands, support, support of my out of town sisters and the other things that have made this difficult time not just bearable but a positive experience. Thank you!

I am online through the generosity of www.theblf.org, a foundation which donated wi-fi laptops for the use of onco patients at Good Sam. The story behind the foundation is impressive; I encourage you to read it. I cannot express my gratitude enough for this gift. I have the use of the computer until either I leave or another patient needs one and I've had this the longest. (There are three computers which rotate through the unit.)

I'll try to post a real update tomorrow; for now I'll just say things are going very, very well, although there is still no release date in sight.

And, yes, I'm going to make another, begging post. It's just physically much easier for me to type than to speak or write, and I can reach all my local friends at one shot.

Flo

No comments: