Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Challenge: 52/365

The second ScrapShare challenge I joined was 52/365, a photography challenge.

Each week we will get an assignment designed to help us explore the functions of our cameras and become proficient at using them. I've been wanting to do that for a very long time, so I'm excited to participate.

The problem isn't the required photographs, or the camera...it's posting my homework! Scrapshare forums don't host photos directly. In order to post my photos in the thread with everyone else's, I have to upload them to another site, go to the forum, post a link back to the photo, then post all the exif information from my camera. It's making me crazy.

Taking the photos was easy; I've posted half of them, with the required info, but the process just seems like too much work, given my current energy level. And the second assignment is probably posted by now.

No comments: