Monday, January 26, 2009

Hi! I'm home!

I'm home from the hospital. I have not reconnected my computer, and probably won't tonight. I did charge it before I packed it.

My cable modem, on the other hand, was never disconnected.

I can use my computer tonight as long as the charge from hospital lasts.

I'm home. The day went well. Some of my biggest concerns turned out not to be problems.

Yes, I'm tired. I'm also healthier than I've been in a long time.

I have a lot to do, in a lot of different areas, starting with getting all my new medications straight.

But I'm home, and it feels good.

Thanks!
Flo

1 comment:

gramyflys said...

You are one tough and BRAVE lady! I wish I lived around the corner from you so I could see you and help you more. Glad for your blog to keep us up to date on you.
Take care...The Emigs